Quick Apply Register & Apply
Dentist | Lake of the Ozarks
Live, Work, and Play in the Beautiful Lake of the Ozarks!
A Missouri non-profit, federally qualified health center is expanding its team to serve the needs of our community in the Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri area. The well-established FQHC that has been providing quality, affordable healthcare to its surrounding communities for over 40 years. Seeking a Dentist to provide general/preventive dentistry to one of its 5 clinic locations.
About the Community:
- Hospital-employed with thriving FQHC expanding its service lines
- Work from 1 location - a brand new clinic opening in spring of 2022
- Robust compensation includes base salary, annual quality bonus, and a $20,000 signing/relocation bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package includes health, vision, dental, disability, student loan assistance, retirement plan, and more
- Joining an excellent staff of 6 Dentists, assisted by Dental Hygienists and Assistants
- 4-day work week option (Monday through Friday) and no call requirements
- A great location for raising a family and enjoying a variety of outdoor recreational activities
- Named the 2nd Best State to Practice Medicine in 2022 by Wallethub
- Scenic Lake of the Ozarks area
- Beautiful landscape and down-to-earth people that make you feel right at home
- Charming historic community and a great location for raising a family
- Enjoy a variety of outdoor recreational activities - public beaches, park trails, award-winning golf courses, top fishing in the state, and so much more!
- Discover art, antique shops, coffee houses, and great local restaurants
- Low cost of living and strong educational systems
Reference: DENT 10439