This job is no longer active
» View all active Electrophysiology jobs
Phoenix EP - Partnership Track
Electrophysiology Physician Opening in Phoenix Proper!!
Private Cardiology Group in Phoenix is Expanding!
- 30-Year Practice with 26+ Physicians & 9 Locations
- 100% Electrophysiology with long new patient wait times due to growth
- Competitive Metro salary starting at $500,000 + net collections + a Partnership Pathway!
- Established Cardiology Employed Turn-Key Practice
- No general cardiology day call, focus on procedures
- You will have the full support of admin, at all times
- 100% of work is EP specific: state-of-the-art cath labs & hybrid room
Shared Call Schedule with high quality of life!
Live & Work in Metro Phoenix, AZ
- Metropolitan Population of 4 Million Residents
- 300 Days of Sunshine and Avg. Temp of 85
- 2nd Lowest Unemployment Rate in the Nation and Best Cities for Future Growth by Forbes Magazine
- No Humidity, No Blizzards, No Frozen Windshields, No Tornadoes – Wake up and Go.
- This Thriving Metropolitan Area is Overflowing with Culture and Opportunity!
- Have the best of all worlds: Low cost of living in a thriving metropolitan area, A+ public & private schools, and international airport all at your fingertips.
- Named “Top 10 U.S. Cities for Families
- Affordable Luxury w/ thousands of waterfront, golf course or mountain view properties within 20 minutes of work
Please reference EP 8586