This job is no longer active
» View all active Allergy/Immunology jobs
#6 Best Place to Live/Academic
This Academic System is seeking a BC/BE Allergist /Immunologist to join a large, established allergy service, and to expand the scope of clinical allergy and immunology services as well as research endeavors that they currently offer.
Join our welcoming community of learners, educators, physicians and researchers who enjoy an engaging, innovative and rewarding place to work.
- High volume clinic – Potential for up to 28 patients per day
- 2-month waitlist for new patients
- Large referral network of over 50 clinics
- Excellent payor mix – 75% insurance and private pay patients
- Support staff includes 4 nurses, 2 APP and fully staffed clinical support team
- Outstanding base salary plus productivity bonus, full academic benefits, generous retirement plan and relocation allowance
- Medical School graduates had a 100% match rate
Top 10 Best College Town and #6 Best Places to Live
Ideal sized Midwest college town offering Division I sports and a thriving small business climate. With our beautiful lakes, gently rolling hills and towering bluffs, we also offer something for every outdoor enthusiast.
- Over 200 miles of trails for walking, jogging, running and bicycling
- Film and music festivals bring in over 100k people every year
- More than 45 live shows performed weekly in an eclectic mix of local venues
- Home to a long and diverse list of restaurants, shops, museums and galleries
- Residents have over 2,800 acres of parkland and 72 parks within the city
- Local medical school and law school
- Most National Merit Scholars in the state
Please Reference AI 6970