Apply & Register
Southern Wisconsin Pediatric
Southern Wisconsin Pediatric Position
“I Love Where I Live! It is a healthy, caring, and educated community”-Dr. M.B.
- Quaint riverfront community surrounded by state parks and forest. Get out of the city and njoy the scenic country views!
- Ability to live within 30 minutes of Madison or Milwaukee, and only 70 miles to NW Chicago.
- Local access to premium outlets, dining, farmers markets, a gorgeous lake, boating, fishing, hiking camping, you name it, all within minutes of your new home!
- Employed position with Short Term Acute Care Hospital (49 staffed beds)
- Wisconsin is the 2nd highest ranked state in the country to practice medicine. -Beckershospitalreview.com
- Standard schedule: 4 days a week
- Join a team that values quality of care and getting to know your patients. Average 15-20 patients per day.
- Rural Health Clinic designation = loan forgiveness programs, including $100,000 via HPLAP (3yr term)
Reference PED 8945