Quick Apply Register & Apply
LCSW | 30-min from Lake Tahoe
Outpatient Behavioral Health - Therapy & Medication Management
LCSW, CPC, or LMFT Opportunity
Non-profit community-based hospital, established in 1993, renowned for its quality and compassionate care in the Carson Valley area. The hospital has been ranked #1 in patient satisfaction in the region among all full-service hospitals. This honor is a direct result of the team’s dedication and commitment to providing patient-centered care.
In 2019, the hospital opened a brand new Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic due to demand in the area.
Join a highly talented family of healthcare workers in the majestic Sierra Nevada suburbs. This is a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in our non-profit community based hospital:
- Competitive compensation & flexible schedule options!
- Choose a 4 or 5-day work week
- 25+ patients per week; bi-weekly clinical supervision
- In-house referrals from patient's primary care providers who also work within the same health system
- Big emphasis on collaboration between providers and strong support!
- Full benefits include sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, student loan reimbursement, and more!
- 30 minutes from Lake Tahoe & 45 minutes from Reno!
- Breathtaking Nevada community with the Sierra Nevada Mountains as its backdrop
- Ranked #4 Best Suburbs to Raise a Family in Nevada in 2022
- Outstanding recreation - Reno named #5 Best Places for Outdoor Enthusiasts to Live & Work in 2020
- Endless entertainment and no state income tax!
- Variety of housing options with majestic views and highly-rated schools (Top 10 School System in the state)
- CPC, LMFT or LCSW
- Master's Degree in mental health field
- BLS Certification required
- Clinical experience within a behavioral health program
Reference: LCSW 3660