Apply & Register
Academic OBGYN Division Chief
DIVISION CHIEF NEEDED
OB/GYN Academic Division
Join this expanding Department of OB/GYN as they capitalize on the growth of both the School of Medicine and this dynamic, multicultural city of 700,000 with a service area of nearly 1 million residents. Highlights include:
- Dynamic Department of OB/GYN led by an energetic, accomplished Chair with a big vision for clinical growth, research expansion, and the teaching mission of the institution.
- Excellent residency program training 5 residents per year. The new Generalist Division Chief must have a passion as a clinical educator.
- Dynamic, well-trained group of general OB/GYN faculty in the division; excellent OB subspecialty faculty in the MFM, GYN/ONC, and URO/GYN divisions
- Department is in an excellent financial position; new clinical partnerships in the city are presenting exciting new opportunities for continued expansion.
- Incredibly diverse community, providing a unique patient base for both the faculty and residents to serve.
- Attractive financial package with an excellent base salary, comprehensive benefits, retirement ,etc.
The desired candidate will be an entrepreneurial OB/GYN with both a passion for academic medicine/teaching and an ability to execute on the expansion plans for the division.
Reference: EXEC OBG 8609