Apply & Register
Academic Ped Rheumatology
Top Rated Childrens' Hospital is seeking a full-time Pediatric Rheumatologist
- Passionate and enthusiastic physician with strong clinical, teaching and interpersonal skills needed to join this dynamic division.
- Enjoy a broad range of unique and complex pathologies
- Teaching responsibilities include interactions with medical students, residents & fellows.
- 30 advanced subspecialty programs
- Exceptional Benefits, including College Scholarships for children & relocation assistance.
- Excellent Retirement Plan – plan for your future while enjoying today!
- 32+ days off per year for excellent work/life balance!
Additional title of Vice-Chair of Academic Affairs for qualified candidates
- Live and work in an Outdoor Paradise
- Cost of living is 11% lower than US Average!
- Rated a Best City in the US for Business/Careers by Forbes
- Vibrant community of more than 300,000 people
- Professional orchestra, ballet, professional theatre, museums and a highly respected opera program!
- Endless shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Family Friendly communities with top rated schools!
Reference PPR 8486