This job is no longer active
» View all active Pulmonary CC jobs
South Louisiana - PCC
PCC Opportunity in South Louisiana
- Join the TOP MSG practice in the region
- 151-bed award-winning, not-for-profit medical center
- Teaching Hospital – teach med students & residents
- Great work/life balance, light call, 1:9 weekends!
- 8 bed closed ICU, excellent equipment
- Outstanding compensation package: $400k - $450k, signing bonus, stipend, production bonus, benefits
High Quality of Life & Practice
- Live in New Orleans, suburbs or group location
- Historic city – 95k population, over 300k service area
- Family-Friendly Community; Excellent private, public and parochial school options! Academic scholarships!
- Southern hospitality and charm, with fantastic restaurants.
- Sports and Recreation Mecca; Boating/Deep Sea Fishing in the Gulf of Mexico!
- SEC football, Saints and Pelicans professional sports
- Arts, music, festivals, #2 foodie location in the US, golf/tennis clubs, with the nights and weekends to enjoy them
- Warm weather & sunshine, friendly people!
- Stipend option during training, assist with visa
Reference: PCC 8439