Apply & Register
Wisconsin Metro - Hospice & Palliative Care Practice Opportunities
Top 10 Best Places to Work – 2019 Large Employers
- Two available roles – Inpatient Unit or Community Based
- Employed setting with guaranteed salary. Focus on Patient Care, not Production!
- Inpatient Unit served over 700 patients in 2018 - New Memory Care Suites.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor Hospice and Palliative Care fellows.
- On-site pharmacist, E-prescribing(easier to prescribe), EPIC electronic medical records.
- Serving patients whose ages range from infant to centenarian.
- Collaborative, team minded organization that works to help one another along with patients and their families.
- Quality of Life/Lifestyle Friendly Positions- ask about working from home option!
Join an Award-Winning organization in a Dynamic Metro
- Lakeside community featuring miles of paved walking paths following along the shoreline.
- Weekends and summer nights spent on the public beaches. Relax in the sun or enjoy boating and fishing options.
- WalletHub.com, ‘Top 10 Best Cities for an Active Lifestyle’, ‘Top 10 Most Caring City’, ‘Top 10 Most Educated City’. Livability.com, ‘#3 Best Places to Live’
- Top ranked Public Schools, Top ranked Public University with Division I Athletics.
- Largest Farmer’s Market in the U.S.- Great assortment of seasonal fruits and vegetables and of course Wisconsin's famous dairy products.
- Medium sized metro of 650,000 offers pretty much everything!
Reference PLM 8600