This job is no longer active
» View all active Palliative Medicine jobs
Mid-West State Capital Metro
Join an Award-Winning organization in a Dynamic Metro
- ‘Top 10 Best Cities for'- an Active Lifestyle, Most Caring, Most Educated, Best Places to Live, Public Parks, Health and Happiness.
- Outstanding educational opportunities found within the city - Local University ranked TOP 50 in Nation
- Eat well and then walk it off - Largest Farmer’s Market in the U.S. and over 500 miles of walking trails!
- Medium sized metro features regional airport, theater, concerts, nightlife, shopping and quick access to state's largest city.
Top 10 Best Places to Work – 2019 Large Employers
- Inpatient & Community based settings available- No Hospice Care Experience Required.
- Work for the Regional Leader in Hospice and Palliative Care!
- Inpatient Unit features all new Memory Care Suites along with "Top Trained Staff" - Dr. N.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor Hospice and Palliative Care fellows.
- On-site pharmacy, E-Prescribe and EPIC (EMR).
- Do you qualify? We employ physicians trained in: Family Practice, Geriatrics, Behavioral Health, Physiatry, Hospice & Palliative Care.
- Competitive, guaranteed salary plus signing bonus and relocation package.
- 25 Days PTO + 6 paid holidays, retirement plan, health & life insurances, CME time and money.
Reference PLM 8600