This job is no longer active
» View all active Pulmonary CC jobs
500,000 Salary - PCC
Tired of hectic ICU and crazy schedule?
Get back to a practice that offers a quality of life!
Pulmonary Critical Care
Fixed Salary $500,000
Interested in being director of the ICU?
- Established pulmonary practice with Critical Care
- Pulmonary procedures blocked on scheduled
- Freedom! Open ICU and tenured HOSP Support
- Trauma shipped and low ICU census = Less Stress
- No more back and forth with a set schedule
- Up to $30,000 in stipends for Directorship
New England – Best of all seasons
- Any season! Golf, Hike, Bike, Ski, Fish, and Boat
- Beautiful surroundings with 1,500 sq/mi state park
- Stay Active! Gyms, rock climbing, Olympic pools, and University athletic fields
- Kids’ activities; After school arts center and sports
- Education ranked A+ by niche.com
Please Reference: PCC 7861