Apply & Register
Director of Quality
NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED ACADEMIC MEDICAL CENTER
DIRECTOR OF QUALITY, HOSPITAL MEDICINE
60% Clinical / 40% Administrative Time
The Medicus Firm Executive Search is proud to represent this nationally recognized AAMC institution in its search for a Director of Quality for Hospital Medicine.
This role offers an exciting leadership opportunity for candidates with an interest and strong acumen for operational efficiency and quality improvement. Highlights include:
- Expanding program including:
- 2 Medical Centers
- 48 MD FTE’s
- 21 APP’s
- 7 Care Coordinators
- Attractive shift schedule providing work-life balance, resulting in fantastic retention & increased quality metrics
- Oversee the clinical and quality performance of the Hospital Medicine program, providing direction for quality improvement initiatives.
- Educate and mentor Hospital Medicine faculty & staff on quality/patient safety issues
- Work with both the Chief of Hospital Medicine and health system leadership to identify strategic opportunities to improve quality within Hospital Medicine & the enterprise.
- Attractive financial package with an excellent base salary, comprehensive benefits, retirement ,etc. – best of both worlds with private sector compensation combined with a world class School of Medicine.
The desired candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, a demonstrated interest/background in quality initiatives, and strong coaching/mentoring skills. An understanding of balanced quality metrics and appropriate use of measurement methods is critical for this role.
Reference: EXEC IM 8625