Quick Apply Register & Apply
Radiation Oncology | Ohio
Traditional Inpatient/Outpatient Position
- Manageable volumes; highly collegial stable group of 3 oncologists and 2 radiation oncologists
- Two-year partnership track
- Competitive salary, sign-on bonus, and relocation allowance
- Clinic is connected to the hospital; inpatient call for only one location
- Physicians are not restricted by call and are able to live as far as Dayton
- Full benefits include CME, health insurance, PTO, retirement/profit sharing, and more!
Named 3rd Best City to Live in Ohio by U.S. News & World Report
- Choose to live in one of many attractive suburbs or spread out to the outlying "gem city" of Dayton
- Affordable cost of living, rich culture, and an amazing food scene
- Excellent public/private school and university options
- Rated one of the safest and happiest communities in America!
- Access to an international airport, Ohio State University, and several Fortune 500 companies
Reference: RO 8954